Friday 25 October 2013

Who am I?

HATE! writting these long and boring paragraphs about ME ME ME so im going to keep it short and sweet.
  • So, my name is Jodie
  • I am 22 years YOUNG haha
  • Born and bread in the Swansea valleys
  • Currently studying education studies in Swansea Met, the dream is to becoming a primary school teacher.
  • Currently in my first year, I'm a late starter as ive been so undecided about what ive wanted to do exactly as a degree so woke up one day, thought I WANT TO BE A PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHER, YOU'RE GETTING ON ABOUT NOW JOD SO IT'S EITHER NOW OR NEVER!!!
  • Very passionate about music, always raving and misbehaving.
  • LOVE FESTIVALS
  • LOVE IBIZA
  • LOVE MY FRIENDS
  • HATE EARLY MORNINGS
Thats about it for now before I actually bore myself to death so peace out, speak soon.
JS x

No comments:

Post a Comment