Saturday 11 January 2014

Microsoft Office

I purchased a laptop last week in order to use Microsoft office to assist me whilst producing my university work. After my purchase, I realised I didn’t have any Microsoft office software on my laptop. So I went back to the computer shop to be in informed Microsoft office is no longer automatically on Microsoft windows computers/laptops anymore and I needed to buy the Microsoft office package separately. A Microsoft office package currently costs £110. £110!!!!! I cannot see how they can charge this astronomical price and I believe in the long term, they are most certainly cutting their own noses off to spite their faces. I believe this as there are online versions of Microsoft office available along with trial versions to download which are completely free of charge to use and download. So it makes more sense surely to spend an extra 10 seconds going online to use the product than to be out of pocket £110. I most certainly will be one of these people who will be taking the extra 10 seconds of time to go online to use Microsoft office until the package is at what I deem to be a more realistic a fair price. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment