Friday 21 February 2014

Blog review Sir Ken Robinson



The main reason I chose to review Sir Ken Robinson’s blog is because he is someone who’s work I admire and also I am very interested in a lot of his work and have analysed his work in the past in regards to other aspects of my degree.

The first thing I noticed about Sir Ken’s blog is that it contains a lot of videos. The material of these videos, range from interviews to speeches.   Some people prefer to watch videos rather than reading however, I find sometime I can switch off after listening to a speech for 5 minutes so I would remain focused if there was some reading material attached to the videos.

There are also several blogs PACKED with information on a variety of different topics however, Sir Kens main agenda is fighting to keep creativity in the curriculum and most of his blogs relate back to this topic.

Sir ken also uses his blog for advertisement purposes, promoting his talks and venues and also interviews which he has recently done.

All in all Sir kens blog is very organised, it offers a variety of things from videos to interviews to general information and is a very interesting read.
 
                     Sir Ken Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment